South Valley Creative Dance
747 East 9400 South in Sandy, UT | tel. 801-576-0090 | email@example.com
We offer classes for all ages: 18 months through 12th grade.
Exploring natural movement and creativity based on how your child moves - not routines they learn and memorize.
Hip Hop & Ballet Classes
Ballet/jazz class for 2nd to 6th graders, 7th to 12th graders, and Hip Hop for students 12 years and up. See class listings for more information.
Dancers 4th grade and older explore modern dance technique, improvisation, and choreography principles with professional teachers from some of Utah's best dance companies.
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 dance year is now OPEN!
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to effect our daily lives. Keeping in mind the safety of our students, staff, and families we will operate as follows.
- Classes will be taught at the studio. You may choose to attend in-person, or virtually from your home.
- In-person attendance will be limited. Classes with more students than the limit will mean alternating student attendance between in-person and virtual. We’ve split some classes into two to help students attend in-person more often. If your student wishes to attend virtually rather than in person, they may do so.
- Students and teachers will be spaced apart from each other on the dance floor.
- Teachers and students will wear a mask while at the studio.
- If a class has virtual students in attendance, the class will be shared over Zoom or some other video conferencing tool.
- The last 15 minutes of class, students and teacher sanitize their space.
- Students showing symptoms of COVID-19 should not come to class.
- Students should arrive and depart promptly at the designated time.
Discover the MAGIC!
Each winter, family and friends are invited to watch a class and see, first hand, what their dancers have been doing during the first part of the year.
Our 2020-2021 Classes
If you have questions about placement for older dancers, please default to your dancer's age group. Once in class, faculty will be better able to assess if your student is enrolled in the correct class or should be moved. Please contact the studio with any questions.